Come search for evidence that animals leave behind in nature. Mule deer, bobcats, coyotes and even mountain lions call this hidden canyon home.
Gain the basic tracking techniques as we search for evidence such as tracks, fur, bones, homes, and even scat.
You never know what you may find! Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you do not mind getting a little dusty.
This program is focused on older children and adults.
Please note that you will be asked to adhere to the following protective measures during the activity in order to participate:
- Each individual adult must bring with them a signed liability waiver. Minors may be added to the waiver of their respective parent or legal guardian. The form will not be available on site.
- The waiver can be accessed and downloaded for print at home use here: IRC Liability Waiver 2020.05
- Be registered in advance, no walk-up registration is permitted.
- Arrive with all necessary equipment to keep you safe on the trail, including water, proper attire, and
closed-toe footwear, first aid, health needs etc.
- Bring and make use of recommended facial coverings.
- Facial coverings are also recommended during the activity.
- Maintain proper physical distancing, a minimum of 6 feet, between yourself and all other members of the group at all times.
- A contact-less arrival and sign-in process will be utilized to diminish touching and sharing items.
- Restrooms will be available, but facilities will not be sanitized for each individual.
- You may be prevented from participating if you do not adhere to the above protocols
Reviewing the 1-through-5 Difficulty Ratings will help you evaluate your readiness to participate in this level-3 activity on the land.
Registration is closed for this activity.