Join us for an advanced fast-paced, early morning mountain bike ride in Weir Canyon. This is an advanced 9.5 mile mountain bike ride, completed in less than 3 hours and includes 1800 ft of elevation gain. This ride is for experienced, physically fit bikers who enjoy the challenge of multiple steep climbs and descents. There are no rest stops and the average 4 miles per hour fast-pace can be extremely difficult over steep terrain in the wilderness setting.
Please bring a minimum of 100 oz. water and trail snacks. Come prepared with a pack, spare tubes and tools (in case of flats) and all other supplies to keep you safe and healthy on the trail for this extreme fast-paced MTB ride in a wilderness area. Each participant must carry his or her own pack and water. Under-prepared participants may be denied access to this program.
Reviewing the 1-through-5 Difficulty Ratings will help you evaluate your readiness to participate in this level-5 activity on the land.
Please note that you will be asked to adhere to the following protective measures during the activity in order to participate:
- Each individual adult must bring with them a signed liability waiver. Minors may be added to the waiver of their respective parent or legal guardian. The form will not be available on site.
- The waiver can be accessed and downloaded for print at home use here: IRC Liability Waiver 2020.05
- Be registered in advance, no walk-up registration is permitted.
- Arrive with all necessary equipment to keep you safe on the trail, including water, proper attire, and closed-toe footwear, first aid, health needs etc.
- Restrooms will be available, but facilities will not be sanitized for each individual.
- You may be prevented from participating if you do not adhere to the above protocols.
Additionally, in an effort to respect and protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not sign up or attend if you are not feeling well, exhibiting any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with someone who was ill.
Registration is closed for this activity.