This month we will focus on a Chinese celebration called Mid-Autumn Festival. This fun night of celebration enjoys the middle of autumn with lanterns and lion dances. Come and enjoy an evening hike on the Waterworks Trail in Fermont Canyon.
Discover unique historical tales about the Irvine Ranch Natural Landmarks as we celebrate different cultures together! Each month, a different culture and celebration will be highlighted, usually with the program presented in multiple languages which allows everyone to fully enjoy the beauty of the land.
Please note that you will be asked to adhere to the following protective measures during the activity in order to participate:
- Each individual adult must bring with them a signed liability waiver. Minors may be added to the waiver of their respective parent or legal guardian. The form will not be available on site.
- The waiver can be accessed and downloaded for print at home use here: IRC Liability Waiver 2020.05
- Be registered in advance, no walk-up registration is permitted.
- Arrive with all necessary equipment to keep you safe on the trail, including water, proper attire, and closed-toe footwear, first aid, health needs etc.
- You may be prevented from participating if you do not adhere to the above protocols.
Additionally, in an effort to respect and protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not sign up or attend if you are not feeling well, exhibiting any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with someone who was ill.
Registration is closed for this activity.