Please join IRC staff and volunteers as we work along the Dripping Springs trail. Spend the morning working through grassland, coastal sage scrub and woodland habitats and then hike to Dripping Springs, a natural water source dripping out of an earthquake fault and down a gorgeous fern-covered rock face. Your work on the trail will benefit the rare plants and animals that this unique feature supports!
Reviewing the 1-through-5 Difficulty Ratings will help you evaluate your readiness to participate in this level-3 activity on the land.
No previous experience is needed; however we will be hiking approximately 2.5 miles with heavy tools. Thank you for your continued support of the Irvine Ranch Natural Landmarks!
Please note that you will be asked to adhere to the following protective measures during the activity in order to participate:
- Each individual adult must bring with them a signed liability waiver. Minors may be added to the waiver of their respective parent or legal guardian. The form will not be available on site.
- The waiver can be accessed and downloaded for print at home use here: IRC Liability Waiver 2020.05
- Be registered in advance, no walk-up registration is permitted.
- Arrive with all necessary equipment to keep you safe on the trail, including water, proper attire, and closed-toe footwear, first aid, health needs etc.
- Restrooms will be available, but facilities will not be sanitized for each individual.
- You may be prevented from participating if you do not adhere to the above protocols.
Additionally, in an effort to respect and protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not sign up or attend if you are not feeling well, exhibiting any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with someone who was ill.
Registration is closed for this activity.