Explore Limestone Canyon by night on this intermediate mountain bike night ride. We will ride out of Augustine, up Loma Ridge, down to The Sinks, and along Limestone Ridge or Limestone Valley, depending on the group. Please plan for a distance between 10-12 miles. Please arrive early as it will get dark quickly.
Trails include natural hazards such as sand, tree roots, exposed rocks, and ruts. Expect several steep climbs on this 12-mile ride with an elevation gain of 2,600 feet. This night ride is for experienced adult riders. Lights required. Electric Mountain Bikes of any class or type are not permitted. Arrive 15 minutes early.
Reviewing the 1-through-5 Difficulty Ratings will help you evaluate your readiness to participate in this level-4 activity on the land.
Please note that you will be asked to adhere to the following protective measures during the activity in order to participate:
- Each individual adult must bring with them a signed liability waiver. Minors may be added to the waiver of their respective parent or legal guardian. The form will not be available on site.
- The waiver can be accessed and downloaded for print at home use here: IRC Liability Waiver 2020.05
- Be registered in advance, no walk-up registration is permitted.
- Arrive with all necessary equipment to keep you safe on the trail, including water, proper attire, and closed-toe footwear, first aid, health needs etc.
- Restrooms will be available, but facilities will not be sanitized for each individual.
- You may be prevented from participating if you do not adhere to the above protocols.
Additionally, in an effort to respect and protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not sign up or attend if you are not feeling well, exhibiting any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with someone who was ill.
To learn more about the staging areas and activity locations, please visit our Staging Areas Playlist page.
Registration is closed for this activity.