Discover the hidden canyons and trails found on the Irvine Ranch Natural Landmarks. These seldom hiked trails offer fantastic vista views, secluded oasis of oaks or rising rocky outcrops. Come take a stroll along the trails to discover the hidden gems of Orange County. We will listen to tales how the geology was formed underfoot to tales of the plants and animals that call these protected habitats home. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for our hike there will be a steady elevation climb on this hike. Please wear layers as it gets cool in the canyon but can warm up and bring proper sun protection and water.
Please note that you will be asked to adhere to the following measures in order to participate:
- Be registered in advance, no walk-up registration is permitted.
- Arrive with all necessary equipment to keep you safe on the trail, including water, proper attire, and closed-toe footwear, first aid, health needs etc.
- Restrooms will be available, but facilities will not be sanitized for each individual.
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver upon arrival at the staging area and before beginning the activity. The waiver can be previewed here: IRC Liability Waiver
- You may be prevented from participating if you do not adhere to the above protocols.
Additionally, in an effort to respect and protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not sign up or attend if you are not feeling well, exhibiting any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with someone who was ill.
Reviewing the 1-through-5 Difficulty Ratings will help you evaluate your readiness to participate in this level-2 activity on the land.
Registration is closed for this activity.