Discover one of Orange County’s most pristine and beautiful canyons on this advanced docent-led mountain bike tour of the oak woodlands and vistas of Agua Chinon and into Limestone Canyon and up through Loma Ridge. This is an 18-mile ride which includes multiple advanced-level technical single-track trails, with strenuous climbs and descents of approximately 2400 feet of accumulated elevation. A guided ride through Limestone’s richly diverse wilderness area, this activity requires intense physical fitness and advanced mountain biking skills. There are no scheduled stops.
Reviewing the 1-through-5 Difficulty Ratings will help you evaluate your readiness to participate in this level-5 activity on the land. Please visit our FAQ page for answers to activity specific questions you may have prior to registering.
Please note that you will be asked to adhere to the following measures in order to participate:
- Be registered in advance, no walk-up registration is permitted.
- Arrive with all necessary equipment to keep you safe on the trail, including water, proper attire, and closed-toe footwear, first aid, health needs etc.
- Restrooms will be available, but facilities will not be sanitized for each individual.
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver upon arrival at the staging area and before beginning the activity. The waiver can be previewed here: IRC Liability Waiver
- You may be prevented from participating if you do not adhere to the above protocols.
Additionally, in an effort to respect and protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not sign up or attend if you are not feeling well, exhibiting any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with someone who was ill.
Registration is closed for this activity.