Discover unique historical tales about the Irvine Ranch Natural Landmarks as we celebrate different cultures together! Each month, a different culture and celebration will be highlighted, with the possibility of the program presented in multiple languages which will allow for everyone to fully enjoy the beauty of the land.
This month we will focus on the Chinese Lunar New Year. Come explore how people who are born in the Year of the Rabbit are believed to be vigilant, witty, quick-minded, and ingenious, just like those who enjoy the Irvine Ranch Natural Landmarks!
Reviewing the 1-through-5 Difficulty Ratings will help you evaluate your readiness to participate in this level-1 activity on the land.
Please note that you will be asked to adhere to the following measures in order to participate:
- Be registered in advance, no walk-up registration is permitted.
- Arrive with all necessary equipment to keep you safe on the trail, including water, proper attire, and closed-toe footwear, first aid, health needs etc.
- Restrooms will be available, but facilities will not be sanitized for each individual.
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver upon arrival at the staging area and before beginning the activity. The waiver can be previewed here: IRC Liability Waiver
- You may be prevented from participating if you do not adhere to the above protocols.
Additionally, in an effort to respect and protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not sign up or attend if you are not feeling well, exhibiting any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with someone who was ill.
Registration is closed for this activity..