Limestone Canyon is a treasure waiting to be discovered. Join us for a moderately-paced, 10.5-mile hike. The hike will include short rest stops along the way as we explore OCParks’ magnificent Irvine Ranch Open Space. Views of Limestone Canyon, and the surrounding wilderness, from Sandtrap Trail along with a visit to Dripping Springs and the West Sinks will be the highlights of our tour. Please bring a minimum of 70 oz. water. Come prepared with a pack, sturdy closed-toed hiking shoes or boots, sunscreen, first aid, and all other supplies to keep you safe and healthy on the trail for this half-day hike in a wilderness area. Each participant must carry his or her own pack and water. Under-prepared participants may be denied access to this program.
Reviewing the 1-through-5 Difficulty Ratings will help you evaluate your readiness to participate in this level 4 activity on the land. Please visit our FAQ page for answers to activity specific questions you may have prior to registering.
Please note that you will be asked to adhere to the following measures in order to participate:
- Be registered in advance, no walk-up registration is permitted.
- Arrive with all necessary equipment to keep you safe on the trail, including water, proper attire, and closed-toe footwear, first aid, health needs etc.
- Restrooms will be available, but facilities will not be sanitized for each individual.
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver upon arrival at the staging area and before beginning the activity. The waiver can be previewed here: IRC Liability Waiver
- You may be prevented from participating if you do not adhere to the above protocols.
Additionally, in an effort to respect and protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not sign up or attend if you are not feeling well, exhibiting any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with someone who was ill.
Registration is closed for this activity.