Join us for a night mountain bike ride through Limestone Canyon, part of OCParks’ Irvine Ranch Open Space. This should not be your first night ride. Bring adequate lights, jacket, plenty of water, spare tubes, tools and all other equipment to be self-sufficient on the trails. We will ride approximately 11 miles, with 1500′ of climbing along singletrack trails and ranch roads. Hopefully we will see some of our local nocturnal critters.
Reviewing the 1-through-5 Difficulty Ratings will help you evaluate your readiness to participate in this level-4 activity on the land. Please visit our FAQ page for answers to activity specific questions you may have prior to registering. Motorized recreation vehicles of any class or type are not permitted for use in the Nature Preserve.
Please note that you will be asked to adhere to the following measures during the activity in order to participate:
- Be registered in advance, no walk-up registration is permitted.
- Arrive with all necessary equipment to keep you safe on the trail, including water, proper attire, and closed-toe footwear, first aid, health needs etc.
- Restrooms will be available, but facilities will not be sanitized for each individual.
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver upon arrival at the staging area and before beginning the activity. The waiver can be previewed here: IRC Liability Waiver
- You may be prevented from participating if you do not adhere to the above protocols.
Additionally, in an effort to respect and protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not sign up or attend if you are not feeling well, exhibiting any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with someone who was ill.
Registration is closed for this activity..