Join us Sunday morning in OCParks’ Irvine Ranch Open Space for a fitness-focused hike on the Hicks Haul Road, West Loma and Shoestring trails in Limestone Canyon. Hikers will enjoy wonderful views and a panoramic overview of Orange County. The hike starts at Hicks Haul Road staging area and will cover a distance of 8.5 miles, about 5 miles of the hike is on paved surface and rest on trails. Participants are expected to hike close to 3 miles per hour and come prepared with closed toe hiking boots or shoes, water, trail snacks, sunscreen, hat, day pack or fanny pack, and any other necessary equipment or supplies you might need to keep you safe on this hike.
Please note that you will be asked to adhere to the following measures in order to participate:
- Be registered in advance, no walk-up registration is permitted.
- Arrive with all necessary equipment to keep you safe on the trail, including water, proper attire, and closed-toe footwear, first aid, health needs etc.
- Restrooms will be available, but facilities will not be sanitized for each individual.
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver upon arrival at the staging area and before beginning the activity. The waiver can be previewed here: IRC Liability Waiver
- You may be prevented from participating if you do not adhere to the above protocols.
Additionally, in an effort to respect and protect all employees, volunteers, and participants, please do not sign up or attend if you are not feeling well, exhibiting any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with someone who was ill.
To learn more about the staging areas and activity locations, please visit our Staging Areas Playlist page.
Registration is closed for this activity..