Join our Naturalists on a nature walk and learn about Trabuco Canyon animals and nature. Light to moderate walk on mostly paved roads.
Meet at the Nature Center just inside the main entrance of the park.
Parking fee waived: tell entrance booth staff you are there for the Nature Walk.
Note: Hike cancelled if rainy/muddy conditions are present.
Please note that you will be asked to adhere to the following protective measures during the activity in order to participate:
- Be registered in advance, no walk-up registration is permitted.
- Arrive with all necessary equipment to keep you safe on the trail, including water, proper attire, and footwear, first aid, medications, etc.
- Each participant must arrive with their own facial covering on their person. Participants should wear face coverings when participating in the activity, even with heavy exertion as tolerated, both indoors and outdoors (unless the face-covering could become a hazard), and face coverings must be worn when not participating in the activity.
- Maintain proper physical distancing, a minimum of 6 feet, between yourself and all other members of the group always.
- A contact-less arrival and sign-in process will be utilized to diminish touching and sharing items.
- Restrooms will be available, but facilities will not be sanitized for each individual.
- You may be prevented from participating if you do not adhere to the above protocols.